Flu Vaccination Clinics
What you need to know before attending your appointment:
If you have either a high temperature or fever, a new continuous cough, a change in sense of smell or taste you should NOT attend your appointment but go online to nhsinform or telephone 111 to seek advice.
- The corridor outside the reception area may be busy so we ask you to wear a face covering for your own protection and the protection of others and adhere to the 2 meter social distancing guidelines.
- Do not come into the building until your appointment time.
- The door to the reception area will be locked so please wait until a member or staff invites you to enter.
- Please come to your appointment alone if possible.
- Please wear a short sleeved top and remove your jacket before you enter the reception area.
- We will be operating a one way system so you will enter by the reception door and leave through the fire exit door at the side of the building.